Dr PANKAJ TALWAR
HOD & CONSULTANT , IVF & Infertility, Delhi
- MBBS: AFMC Pune
- MD (OBG): AFMC Pune
- Reproductive Medicine and Clinical Embryology from ART Centre, Army Hospital (Research and Referral), New Delhi.
- Regenerative Medicine under Prof Joseph Istokovitz - Haifa Israel
- Ovarian Cortex Freezing (Fertility Preservation) under Prof Catherine Poroit, Publique Hospitale, Paris, France
- PGD and Advanced Embryology under Prof Markus Montag at Hiedelberg, Germany
- QA-QC, Embryo Biopsy and Culture Techniques under Dr Gloria Claudron, Embryo tools, Barcelona.
Fellowships & Memberships FOGSI (Federation of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists of India)IFS (Indian Fertility Society) ISAR (Indian Society of Assisted Reproduction)FPSI (Fertility Preservation Society of India) ACE (Academy of Clinical Embryology)
AWARDS & ACHIEVEMENTS Vishisht Sewa Medal, Presidential award for work in the field of ARTReceived best papers award in “Medical Journal Armed Forces 2012” from DGAFMS for Paper titled -Does Catheter Choice during Embryo Transfer Alter the Pregnancy Rate?Best Executive member of Indian Fertility society 2013-2015 during Annual meet of IFS in Dec 2015Received best Research Project award “Armed Forces Medical Research Committee”-2017 from DGAFMS, Indian ArmyLife Time Achievement Award – 12th Nov 2017, LKO, Indian Fertility SocietyAnnual Dr Prabha Mehra Oration at KGMU – LKO, Fertility Preservation, 11 Nov 2017Invited Guest Lecture, JSS, JIPMER (Pondicherry), Fertility Preservation, 17 Mar 2017
Area of Expertise Reproductive Medicine and Clinical EmbryologyRegenerative Medicine Ovarian Cortex Freezing (Fertility PreservationPGD and Advanced Embryology QA-QCEmbryo Biopsy and Culture TechniquesOncofertilityMale infertilityCryofreezing
Languages Spoken EnglishHindi