EAR, NOSE & THROAT
The Department of Ear, Nose & Throat (ENT) aims to provide high-quality medical care and treatment for the entire range of ear, nose and throat problems. The department boasts of an expert team of ENT surgeons, audiologists and therapists. Manipal Hospitals is equipped with the latest operating microscopes, diagnostic video endoscopes, and an audiology lab.
Our well-trained ENT specialists perform advanced procedures such as Cochlear Implantation, various endoscopic surgeries, and pediatric airway surgery. We conduct neonatal screening to detect hearing loss in newborns and provide speech therapy to patients. Our well-trained ENT specialists perform diverse diagnostic, surgical and therapeutic audiology procedures.
TREATMENTS AND PROCEDURES
- Cochlear Implantation
- Endoscopic CSF Leak Closure
- Transnasal Paraseptal Endoscopic Pituitary Surgery
- Endoscopic Darocystorhinostomy (DCR)
- Phono Surgery (Voice Surgery)
- Laser Surgery
- Paediatric Airway Surgery
- Otoneurological and Skull Base Surgery
- Somnoplasty (Snoring)
- Turbinoplasty (for nasal obstruction)
- Neonatal Hearing Screening
- Auditory Verbal Therapy