Treatments & Procedures
Radiotherapy & Oncology
- Pain and Palliative care Unit including Domiciliary care
- Psycho-Oncology patient counselling and Group therapy
High dose rate Brachytherapy Procedures
- Intracavitary Radiotherapy for Carcinoma Cervix
- Dobbies Application (Vaginal Applicator) for postoperative Carcinoma Endometrium and Vaginal Vault
- Surface Application for superficially located skin tumors
- Interstitial Implants for Soft Tissue Sarcomas
- Interstitial Implants for Breast Cancer
- Interstitial Implants for Head and Neck Cancers
- Intraluminal Radiotherapy for Nasopharyngeal & Oesophageal Tumours
- Endobronchial Radiotherapy for Bronchogenic Carcinomas
- Intraluminal Radiotherapy for Cholangiocarcinomas
The Department of Surgical Oncology provides comprehensive surgical treatment for the patient suffering from solid tumors of various organs. The commonest cancers encountered are those involving the Head and Neck areas, (including Thyroid and Salivary Gland tumors), Breast Cancer, female genital tract malignancies, Gastrointestinal (Digestive) tract cancers, especially those affecting the stomach, esophagus, colon and rectum, and musculoskeletal tumors. The department specializes in offering state of the art surgical treatment, in tune with the internationally accepted standards and guidelines with the objective of achieving complete tumor control with preservation of form and function (Compatible with total tumor control ) so as to maximize the patient’s quality of life along with achieving optimal cure. The department provides a thorough surgical care, starting with establishing the diagnosis, through the comprehensive staging of the tumor, oncologically sound surgery and a high standard of postoperative care.
The Department of Medical Oncology is committed to providing diagnosis and treatment to adult patients with cancer. To meet the mission, they engage in a broad range of basic research, clinical research and patient care.
With an aim to provide personalized and advanced cancer care, The Department of Radiation Oncology is suitably equipped for patients looking to get world-class cancer treatment. The department combines clinical expertise, kind-hearted care, and next-gen radiation therapies to deliver the safest, result-oriented treatments for cancer and benign tumours.
Our physicians at the department are some of the most acknowledged and skilled radiation oncologists in the country who strive to deliver unprecedented cancer care. Being a full-fledged medical centre, our physicians specialize in specific types of cancer. These radiation oncologists work closely with medical oncology and surgical oncology colleagues that specialize in the same disease, and together, they develop the evidence-based resource appropriate treatment plan for each patient.