DEPARTMENT OF UROLOGY
The Department of Urology offers full-fledged urology care to patients.The department provides comprehensive treatment for common urological problems like prostate diseases, urinary stones, infections, malignancies, and strictures of the urethra.
The department is widely recognized and specializes in Radical Cancer Surgeries such as Radical Nephrectomy, Radical Cystectomy and Retroperitoneal lymphadenectomy. Different types of complex urinary diversions including continent pouches are also performed here.
The department also has facilities for the diagnosis and treatment of all problems in Paediatric Urology. The range of pediatric endoscopes makes endo-urological procedures feasible in children. The Department performs complex surgical procedures such as Intra renal Surgery, Nephron-sparing Surgery for Renal Cell Carcinoma and Anatrophic Nephrolithotomy exploiting hypothermia and regional vascular control. Ablative & Reconstructive Lap urology has already started.
Treatments & Procedures
- Burns - Tangential excision and grafting
- Skin allotransplantation -cadaveric and liver
- Post Grimm reconstruction for disability and contractures
- Endourological Procedures Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy (PCNL)
- Ureterorenoscopy (URS)
- Renal Transplantation
- Urodynamic Study
- Female Urology
- Uro Oncology
- Pediatric Oncology
- Transurethral Resection of Prostate
- Laser for Stones and Prostate
- Evaluation & Treatment of Male Erectile Dysfunction Pharmaco Cavernosometry Venous Ligation Arterial Canalization Penile Implants